- 2013 IKWF State Champion
- 2012 USA Preseason National Champion
- 2012 Illinois Freestyle State Champion
- 2011 IKWF State Runner-up
- 128lb. member-Team Illinois National Dual Team-Freestyle & Greco National Champions
- Four time Illinois National Dual team All American
- Multiple National Place Winner
- Three time IKWF Regional Champion
- Three time IKWF Sectional Champion
- 2010 USAW Winter Nationals Champion
- Four time Borderwars National Champion:
2012, 2001, 2010, 2009
- I have played in four National Championship games
- I have gone to Germany to play with Alemannia Aachen (German 2nd division)
- I have paid for my college education by playing soccer
- I have made the NCAA Division 1 tournament
- 2010 Illinois State Championship Team
- MVP of the State Championship game
- Played for an All Girls National Baseball Team
- MVP of the Bronze Medal game at the 2012 Girls Bantam Baseball tournament.
- First female to make the boys baseball team at Lyons Township High School
- Win US Kids Local Player of the year (Chicago,Age Group): 2006,2007,2008,2009
- Callaway Junior World Golf Championships (2010,11-12 Age Group):Position 18
- US Kids World Championship (2009, 11 Age Group):Position T19.
- US Kids World Championship (2010, 12 Age Group):Position T20.
- Win PEPSI Little People's Golf Championship (2011,12-13 Age group):Position 1
- IJGA---31st Chick Evans Junior Amateur Championship (2011) : Position 3
- AJGA All-star tournament at Eagle Ridge(2011) :Position 7
- AJGA All-star tournament at Harvey Penick(2011) :Position T7
- Helped the school to win the 2012 Illinois 3A state championship,Individual finished No.14
- AJGA TaylorMade-adidas Golf Junior All-Star at Château Élan (2013):Position T10
- Shot a 7-under 65 to tie the Batavia invitional tournament record and claim medalist (2013)
- One of youngest players in 2013 Advanced to the 113th U.S. Open sectional qualifying
- AJGA Stonehenge Junior Open at Stonehenge Golf Club ,Winona Lake, Ind. (2012):Position T9
- AJGA AJGA / CJGA Junior Championship at Greenhills Golf Club London, Ontario (2013) :Position 4
- Helped the school to win the 2013 Illinois 3A state championship,Individual finished runner-up
- Win MAJGT mini-Tour Player of the year :2009
What our Athletes say
I am an amateur MMA fighter, currently ranked #1 in the world in my weight class.
I have been training in Mixed Martial Arts since I was 11 years old, and I train 6 days a week.
Since I began working with Steve at The Functional Athlete last year, I have seen dramatic changes in the way I feel, move and react in the cage.
My body's shape has changed drastically and I am stronger, faster and more explosive than I've ever been. My endurance has also dramatically improved.
Working out at The Functional Athlete has helped me push towards the next level in my fighting career.
Steve is an outstanding coach, the gym has everything you need and everyone involved has a positive attitude. The kids are motivating and enthusiastic and the music is great. Its just a great place to be. I love working out at The Functional Athlete and extremely excited to see where Steve and FA are going to take me in my pro career.
Thanks again Steve for being you! The Functional Athlete - "MONSTERS IN THE MAKING!!!"
- Pearl Gonzalez
Amateur MMA Combatant
My daughter Haley qualified to represent Team USA at the FILA Cadet World Wrestling Championships in Hungary this year. When she asked me to find her extra training to prepare for the competition, I sent her to Steve Mologousis at The Functional Athlete.
I knew he provided the functional training that would help her with conditioning, flexibility and explosiveness. Haley didn't need to train like a body-builder - she needed the training that elite athletes use for peak performance. That's exactly what Steve does.
Athletes who want to reach their goals and get the most from their abilities should go to Steve at The Functional Athlete - the results are phenomenal.
- Larry Augello
Father of Haley Augello, 2011 FILA Cadet World Champion
As a professional Mixed Martial Arts fighter, I know strength and conditioning is one of the most important elements in my training.
When I began my career two years ago, wanted to find a trainig facility that was innovative, with knowledgeable trainers who provided a positive atmosphere.
After a lot of research, I found The Functional Athlete, and it was exactly what I was looking for. Steve Mologousis and The Functional Athlete met and exceeded all of my expectations from the first day I walked in the door.
Steve is always looking to further his knowledge and refine his training techniques, so I'm confident that we've used nothing but the most cutting-edge training techniques and philosophies.
Steve and the rest of the trainers at The Functional Athlete have tailored specific regimens to meet whatever my current training goals are.
Whether I want to put on muscle, lose weight, or increase speed, The Functional Athlete has a program for me. The friendly and positive environment helps me to push myself even harder than I knew I could.
It is also reassuring to know that the head trainer, Steve, was a professional athlete himself. He knows what it takes to compete and succeed at the highest level. Steve will never put me through a workout that he can't do himself and a lot of the times he does it he does it right by my side.
This has helped me develop a level of trust and respect for my coach that has been very beneficial to my training.
- Carson Beebe
Professional Mixed Martial Arts Athlete
The workouts at TFA are unlike any other programs available. Steve keeps it interesting so you never get bored. At the age of 44, I lost 38 lbs and 6” off my waistline in only 3 months, Thanks, Steve.
- Mike Spencer